Sardines fish 20 Pcs
Mustard 2 Tspn
Shallots 10 Pcs
Fenugreek 3 Tspn
Garlic 6 Cloves
Green Chilies 2 Pcs
Curry Leaves 1 small bunch
Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves 1 Bunch
Tamarind 1 big lemon size
Kayal Masala Powder 5 Tbspn
Oil 5 Tbspn
Salt To taste
1. Extract coconut milk and keep aside the first extraction. Add water to the squeezed coconut and extract again the milk.
2. Add the tamarind to first extraction and keep aside
3. Add Kayal masala, hand mashed tomato, green chilies, little fenugreek; little chopped garlic and finely chopped coriander to the cleaned fish.
4. Add now the tamarind and coconut mix
5. Add the second coconut extract to the above and boil
6. After it boiled well reduce the flame and simmer for some time.
7. While it is simmering add oil in a fry pan and tamper mustard, reminder of garlic and fenugreek. Add the chopped shallots and sauté until it become golden brown then add the curry leaves.
8. Add these tampered ingredients to the simmering fish and remove the fish from fire.
9. Now your mouth watering aromatic Kayal fish curry is ready.