Chicken 65 Recipe is very famous in Hyderabad. It is hot and Spicy delicious dish
Ingredients for Hyderabadi chicken 65:
For marination: Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tbsp Egg – 1 no( white) Red chilly powder – 2 tbsp Jeera powder – 1 tbsp Black Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp Corn flour – 2 tbsp Salt to taste For Tempering Green chilly – 10-12 no (split) Curry leaves – 7 -10 no Curd/Yogurt – 1 /2cup Coriander leaves for garnish Oil for deep frying Salt to taste
* Cut the chicken into small pieces
* Marinate the chicken with the above ingredients and leave for one hour.
* Take oil in a frying pan, when oil is hot fry the chicken pieces until it turns to golden brown.
* Take and keep aside
* In same frying pan add 3 spoon oil . put green chillies and fry for another 1 minute in low flame Then put curry leaves wait until it turn crispy, Then add curd , red and yellow food color. Mix well.
* When bubbles sppears, add fried chicken and mix well. Now increase the flame and mix nicely
* When Chicken has absorbed the curd then add coriander leaves mix well.
* Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot Serve with Biryani , fried rice..