- potato - 1 cup (boiled and peeled)
- Chana (white chick peas) - 1 cup
- tomatoes - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Green chilli - 1
- To Be Mixed Into A Dressing
- lemon juice - 3 to 4 tsp
- cumin seeds (jeera) powder - 2 tsp
- chaat masala - 2 tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp
- chopped coriander - 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
Soak chickpeas overnight and wash them and pressure cook with enough water for 3- 4 whistles. Chickpeas should cook thoroughly and soft .Drain them and keep them aside to cool.
Just before serving, add the tomatoes , chilli , dressing and toss well.
Serve chilled Garnish with chopped coriander..